70+ elite speakers and more than 600 delegates from all over the world participated in InnoHEALTH 2017 .
InnoHEALTH 2017 comprised of
- 10 sessions in New Delhi
- 4 sessions in Bengaluru
- 600+ delegates
- 9 European Union healthcare companies
- 90+ Indian companies
The concurrent power packed B2B meeting at InnoHEALTH 2017 connected the Indian stakeholders with visiting European Union Delegation to India. The meetings were conducted extensively for 3 days in Delhi and Bengaluru.
InnoHEALTH 2017 was partnered by
- Government of India
- Embassy of Estonia
- NHSRC representatives of MoHFW
- Public Health Foundation of India
- The Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organisations (CAHO)
- Indian Association for Medical Informatics (IAMI)
- ScanBalt – InnoHEALTH through ScanBalt reached 22,000 professionals in 11 European countries