|Parth Jamkhedkar||Micro ECG – A compact and portable ECG machine||1st prize|
|Tarun Babu||Reduce fluorine levels in the drinking water through natural fluorine filter (water pot) and natural materials||2nd prize|
|Animay Tiwari||IoT based device to Track leg motion activity of normal and orthotic person and suggest an exercise based on their Gait analysis||Split 3rd prize|
|Keshav Sharma||Prescribe diets for reducing the glycemic index and detect diabetic complication issues using machine learning and neural networks||Split 3rd prize|
This year’s Young Innovator’s Award received a total of 102 nominations from various parts of India. It was a tough process of shortlisting by an eminent jury over a period of 10 days. We present to you the list of the shortlisted nominations who have confirmed their participation to present their innovations at InnoHEALTH 2022.
|Sai Naga Sri Harsha||Clip-on light tracker (MyLyt) for estimating light exposure in real time|
|Vidyasagar Kumar||Embedded device to detect harmful gases and dangerous situations in coal mines|
|Parth Jamkhedkar||Micro ECG – A compact and portable ECG machine|
|Keshav Sharma||Prescribe diets for reducing the glycemic index and detect diabetic complication issues using machine learning and neural networks|
|Tarun Babu||Reduce fluorine levels in the drinking water through natural fluorine filter (water pot) and natural materials|
|Animay Tiwari||IoT based device to Track leg motion activity of normal and orthotic person and suggest an exercise based on their Gait analysis|
InnoHEALTH is back with the fifth segment of Young innovators award 2022. The theme of this years conference is DIGITAL HEALTH.
With this preamble, to celebrate and encourage innovation, particularly in the healthcare sector, InnovatioCuris Foundation of Healthcare and Excellence and ALVL Foundation have together decided to jointly promote young minds pertaining to healthcare and innovation. On this note, the “Young Innovator Award” session will be sponsored by the ALVL Foundation. The name of the award is “ALVL FOUNDATION IC YOUNG INNOVATOR’S AWARD”.
Below 35 years of age as on 10 November 2022.
- If selected, you will be giving presentation before national and international gathering of more than 200 health experts including investors, policy makers, academia and industry from all over the world
- A valuable chance to feature in the InnoHEALTH magazine
- An attractive prize and many other benefits
- Fill in your nomination
- The deadline for nominations is 15 November 2022
- Once we receive nominations, the jury will shortlist candidates from the nomination pool
- The shortlisted candidates will be announced on 20 November 2022 via email and on this webpage
- The shortlisted candidates will then be invited to the InnoHEALTH 2022 conference being held on 9-10 December 2022 to give their final presentation in the presence of our jury who will evaluate your healthcare innovation
|First place||50,000 INR|
|Second place||40,000 INR|
|Third place||30,000 INR|
- Prof. S. Venkataramanaiah, IIM Lucknow
- Prof. Saurabh Gupta, NIT Raipiur
- Dr. Mohit Gambhir, Ministry of Education, Government of India
- Mr. Saurabh Kumar Chaubey, iHub Anubhuti-IIITD Foundation
- Deadline to file nomination: 15 November 2022
- Announcement of shortlisted nominations: 20 November 2022
- Final presentation date: 10 December 2022