Achievement-driven Communication/Public Relation/ Business Development consultant with 14+ yearsâ€™ Experience in varied phases of corporate and government communications, liaison and business delivery in Public-Private Partnership mode. 15+ yearsâ€™ experience of the travel and tourism industry. The skillful developer of strategic communications program that continually surpasses expectations.
In depth program management experience from inception to implementation through team development and leadership skills. At ease with budget limitations and high-pressure situations. Strong ability to influence thinking, forge strategic alliances and build consensus.
- Provide advice and guidance to board of members on Govt. Policies, keeping track on bureaucracy setups & new appointments, communication related issues, Making plans and proposal as per the Govt. policies
- Maintaining protocol of the top officials of existing clients and their visits to the Govt. and Non-Govt. agencies
- Technical collaboration network and liaison between the state & central Govt., international funding and project implementation bodies
- Created platform for the entrepreneurs and start up for the state government of Sikkim through the national promotional bodies
- Resource mobilization by way of fund source identification and follow up on projects in the area of education, skilling and entrepreneurship.
- Contributing leadership role in developing and implementing all aspects of communications and public relations, including promotional planning.
- As a founding partner participated in firmâ€™s/venture start-up, direction, direction, growth and management. Principal responsibility for directing the design and delivery of communication/marketing strategies for the key client engagement.
- Maintained responsibility for the recruitment and staffing, implemented interviewing and hiring processes.
- Provided ultimate Staffing Solution to the needs of Well-known Hotels, Restaurants and Catering companies in the UK.
- Designed holidays products for off-beat destinations, advised on product development, promoted new deals, assisted clients to discover their vacation needs by providing the best solution and information about destination places.
- To provide a professional business environment for all aspects of conference organizing, business meetings, event management, seminars, exhibitions, product launches & incentive Trips.
- Efficacy in designing, planning and managing events including resource management, artist management fundraising/sponsorshipâ€™s and all logistic in given budgets.
- Planned promotional campaigns for generating business and maintained excellent track record for effectively managing sales team and growing the business.
- Tomorrowâ€™s Foundation– Director Social Impact Project
- Procurement of funding from Govt. & International organizations
- Registered Expert, Business Finland, Govt. of Finland for Indian Market
- Done JV agreement between Finnish Company and PSU (Govt. of India) for Electronic Vehicle Recharging System and provided consultancy for Pilot Project with Niti Ayog .
- Productive interaction & involvement with Two Ministerial Delegations and FinPro team to exchange knowledge and opportunities in India for different sectors with G to G and B2B
- Advising on Smart City, Smart Grid, Energy & Education Sector