Surjeet Thakur, Founder and Director of TrioTree Technologies Pvt. Ltd â€“ a fast growing healthcare IT company with clients in India, UAE and USA.
With more than 15 years of experience in Healthcare Technology implementation, Design and Development of Healthcare solutions and expert in architecting and solutioning the healthcare and life science based IT applications.
He has a strong foothold and global experience in a variety of Health Information Systems, ERPs, Back office applications, RIS-PACS and various other associated applications from US, Germany and India. He has led teams to successful completion of several enterprise implementations in multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environments.
Surjeet is BE â€“ Computer Science with expertise in healthcare domain with working in both Hospitals as well as IT Companies viz., American Hospital Dubai, Dell Services, Max Healthcare etc.
Work Profile & Experience
- Strategized, Championed and successfully rolled out the HIS-EHR Implementation and support for the largest chain of Hospital in India, Max healthcare Group
- Program Manager for the IT Strategy and roadmap for â€œIT digitizationâ€ of American Hospital Dubai. Heading the Project Management Office (PMO) for Roadmap to RFP to demo to shortlist to implementation phase
- Heading the technical architecture group for the Integration of disparate systems at American Hospital Dubai and Dell Systems
- Member of the Management of Information (MIS) chapter for JCIA for 2 years
- Member of the Barcoding Strategy for Healthcare for UAE Government
- Speaker for various Physician â€“ CIO workshops in India, Middle East and United States