As we know digital has struggled to make a headway into Indian health sector in a big way so far. However, given the enabling building blocks it seems that we are at the cusp of a new paradigm in health sector. The session will discuss the topic of digital in three contexts, as we have representation from policy makers, IT experts, Hospitals to an insurance market place.
Session 8 : Digital Health: Giving birth to new delivery models through Mobile, IoT, Block Chain and Artificial Intelligence
Many impending questions that the session would try to answer are as follows
- Digital intervention in health systems for efficiency
- What is the RoI ?
- Do we have proven case studies for a state level implementation, hospital implementation, insurance implementation?
- Digital intervention for increasing adherence to a healthy regime / medication
- Is adherence a key issues in lifestyle conditions like diabetes?
- What is the role of insurance in incentivizing the end user to be healthy?
- Why don’t insurance sector comes and fund digital adherence apps for healthy behavior?
- Digital intervention for new delivery models
- What is working on ground for digital startups who use AI, machine learning and blockchain?
- What can potentially work in next 2-3 years?
- What should an Indian digital health startup focus on?
- What are the unmet needs of hospitals and other stakeholders in the sector?
- Dr. Vidur Mahajan, Associate Director and Head of R&D, Mahajan Imaging, India
- Bhaskar Motouru, Manager Development, Allscripts, India
- Sharad Kumar, Engineering Director, NXP India Pvt. Limited, India
- Jacky Ovadia, General Manager, IDEA (International Innovation & Business Development expert), Israel
- Sayantan Chatterjee, Director & Management Consultant, PwC India, India
- Dr. Amit Raj, Managing Director, Plexus Cardiac Care, India
More panelists will be added soon…