InnovatioCuris & Indiattitude are pleased to announce a new landmark in healthcare innovations; “The InnoHEALTH 2018”.
A two day conference to be held in India on October 5-6, 2018. InnoHEALTH 2018 is part of the Innovation week organized by InnovatioCuris comprising of the two day conference including Young Innovator’s Award.
InnoHEALTH 2018 is the third in the series of InnoHEALTH annual conference, building on the success of InnoHEALTH 2017 and InnoHEALTH 2016 which saw over 500 participants from over a dozen countries.
InnoHEALTH 2018 also brings best of the globe by partnering with its long term partners from
- World Health Innovation Network, Canada
- Talent grid Ventures, Singapore
- ScanBalt Forum, Europe
and participation from many other foreign countries.
The conference program will comprise of talks by globally renowned healthcare experts, panel discussions, startup pitches, innovator’s award and B2B meetings.
We expect that InnoHEALTH 2018 will see upto 500 National and International experts including a select delegation of innovative companies from multiple member states of the European Union.
Some of the major topics of discussion and activities at InnoHEALTH 2018 include
- Innovations for Hospitals
- Advances in Diagnostics
- Make in India Opportunities: Biotech, Medical Devices and Future Technologies
- India EU Collaboration in Health Sector: Startups and Challenges
- Digital Health: giving birth to new delivery models through mobile, blockchain and AI
- Achieving Universal Health Coverage and Insurance led innovations
- Innovation pitches from Indian and Global companies
- Stakeholder Session
- Innovators’ award
- B2B meetings